Just a ha ha kinda thing from me... Don't be offended, I know we girls want to look our best... Just have a laugh.
Top 10 clues that you might be a little too concerned about looking good in your hijab (therefore kinda missing the whole point of hijab)...
10. You once put hairspray on your hijab by mistake.
9. You have enlisted the services of a Veil Designer/ Hijab stylist.
8. You have "bad hijab" days.
7. You have missed people knocking at your door because putting on your hijab took so much time that they thought you weren't home.
6. You have excused yourself on outings to check on your hijab (and not because it was slipping off).
5. You have complicated diagrams hanging next to your mirror that instruct you on styling your hijab in various ways.
4. You are often asked, "How do you do that with your scarf?".
3. You have more ways to style your hijab than you have fingers to count them on.
2. You leave your hijab on when at home because taking it on and off requires too much effort.
1. You have a secret fear that you are now actually prettier with your hijab ON.
1 day ago