Monday, August 06, 2007

Camera back on-line!!!

I have been unable to post photos from my camera for quite some time now because I couldn't load them onto the comp. Now I can so get ready to see some!

This is the baby digging into the cake we got for her first birthday in June. I have been wanting to post it but have been having problems with my digital camera... Of course posting this means I finally got them figured out!LOL


These are some cupcakes I made that I thought turned out pretty well. The center is chocolate! YUMMM.

2 comments:

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

Awww.. she's so sweet! Masha'Allah. Looks like she thoroughly enjoyed herself..hehe, now that's how you eat cake!

May Allah grant her a full life filled with blessings. Ameen.

The cakes look gorgeous! :) *and yummy*

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Anonymous said...

Asalamalaykom,

Both look deliciously cute, mashahallah!