Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Home schooling in Laramie

OK, so I have been talking about the ongoing debate in our house about the validity of HSing. Now I am more unsure than ever about the reality of what is going to happen with the whole thing at our house. I am feeling more committed than ever to the idea of HSing our DD... And I don't want to have a war on my hands with my DH.

I just feel like if I do well with her this summer I want to keep going with it. But, I am not sure DH will agree to it. He knows she is doing well working with me, but he feels like that doesn't mean we should HS. I guess I am afraid I am setting myself up for disappointment. I am working hard to rove that HSing works for our family, and maybe my DH isn't even open to the idea at all.

My concern is that I have no idea what is going on in her mind after spending the day with the other kids at school, and I know some of it is not good. I see a difference in her behavior daily. When she first gets home from school she is more irritable, more aggressive. I can't wait for summer.

UGGGGGHHHHH!!!

I hate being on the fence about it. I am getting ready to dig my feet in here very soon... And then wish me luck, because my DH is as stubborn as I am.

No comments: