Monday, May 16, 2005

Just another manic Monday...

I have been thinking about selling my store for some time, I have mentioned it before… Now I am wondering whether or not I should. I am so used to doing the whole store thing and I wonder if I would miss it. I think I will take all the new products online if I do sell, something I have been wanting to do anyway.

On other fronts we are looking for a house. We are both TIRED of the mobile home thing. But buying a house and moving is a lot of work. And I am scared about the whole idea. I would be much cooler if we could just rent our place that we are in now, but we have to sell it. That park doesn’t allow rentals. So now timing becomes an issue… We have to find a house and sell the trailer in a good timeframe or we will end up renting which means a second move.

And speaking of rentals, the last tenants in our rental are saying they are going to take me to small claims court since I am refusing to return their entire security deposit. Yala, take me to court!LOL They stole the lawnmower and had a dog in the place (which we state in our contract is a no-no)! So I just want to replace the mower and clean the carpets. They will have to get over it. But if they are going to take me to court I wish they would get on with it so I can stop worrying about it.

Otherwise things here are good. I am waiting to hear about whether or not we can go to Egypt this summer. There are a lot of variables, and I might stay here while my husband takes the older kids with him. But, this plan has its flaws… My husband is afraid to take the kids by himself since I am the primary caregiver. I keep telling him they will be fine, and they will just be excited to see his family; but he is worried that they will miss me, he won’t know what to do with them, etc. I am not saying it would be easy, but it is possible if that’s what we decide, insha’Allah. And it makes more sense then trying to rush things here with buying a house, selling the trailer and the store. Of course me having to do all those things alone is another scary thing… But insha’Allah it will be fine.

So, I am off now to balance the ledger for the store, mail some things for my midwifery course and some other random adventures on my to-do list.

No comments: