Friday, March 14, 2008

Time for an Alhamdulilah...


I am having a good day in spite of all the things we have hanging over our heads... So I wanted to take time for an Alhamdulilah...

Alhamdulilah for the part that just came for my new espresso machine. I can now finally use it and enjoy a nice cuppa.

Alhamdulilah for a DH who has the money and the patience to help me when I overdraw our bank account for the billionth time.

Alhamdulilah for kisses on the neck from someone I love **blushing**

Alhamdulilah for a sweet baby that takes a morning nap with me when I really need it.

Alhamdulilah for the guy who fixed my glasses in 10 minutes at no charge so I don't have to wear my horrible back-ups all day.

Alhamdulilah for driving away from yet another rental that will never work for us and stumbling onto another place to rent that I think is perfect for us.

Alhamdulilah for spring weather, while it lasts.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Alhumdulillah. :D awesome.

Mona Zenhom said...

Lovely, good luck with the new place!